Expert guidance to help set your course for more growth
Most businesses are sitting on a mountain of value, but they are often too close to their business to see themselves and what they need to do to attract the right customers, clearly and objectively.
- Through a series of practical 'Foundation Workshops' using a proven framework, tools, and techniques distilled from working with winning corporate businesses and start ups, I will help you take your brand and business to the next level.
- Each workshop will offer you a step by step framework for creating immediate practical marketing outputs such as communications copy for your website, your social media, and your events and new product launches. And each course builds on the last so with each step you are creating momentum in your marketing and building incremental sales.
- This is one-to-one work where you begin with what is needed most in your business but ensuring you have the foundations of your marketing plan in place: Who you are, what you stand for, and how you position your brand to attract the right customers.
Who is Marketing Coaching for?
- I work with entrepreneurs, start ups and small to medium sized businesses who need to clarify their brand to attract more customers at less cost. They are often so involved in their day to day business that there is not enough resource left for marketing, or they are at a point where there brand needs reviewing to go to the next level.
- No matter what you are selling, the more you understand how you uniquely fulfil your customers’ core values, pain points, and unmet needs, the more business you will attract. Finding this unique customer ‘connection point’ means making the right choices in what to leverage. It’s identifying the most powerful intersection between what you stand for and your customers’ biggest need. This is the marketing magic. When you crack it, your potential customers will find you and stick with you more often.
How does it work?
Each session is one-to-one and of an agreed length of time working on a specific set of pre-determined goals and outputs. These can follow my Foundation Workshops content or be customised to your companies' specific needs.